Friday, May 3, 2013

An Interview with Asidefromwriting Blog

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know about a cool blog site called asidefromwriting. I am featured there today in an interview and later in the month there will be a feature of my novel Bronze. I'd love for people to stop by and say Hi! You can also enter to win books from all the authors involved!

It's a great blog with YA book reviews and features from authors. The bloggers themselves are also writers: Melanie Cusik-Jones (Hope's Daughter and Outlanders from The Ambrosia Sequence series),

Hope's Daughter

Tony Talbot (American Girl, Over the Mountain, many others)

Over the Mountain

Jade Varden (Justice, The Tower, two more in the Deck of Lies series)

Justice

and Stephanie who, I believe, is working on her debut novel.

So I hope you'll go on over and get to know me a little better! Have a great weekend everyone!



Note: All original text and materials by or commissioned by B. B. Shepherd (including music reviews) are copyright 2012-2013 to China Blue Publishing.

Reviews for The Glister Journals: Bronze

More Glister Journals info and chapters at the book's website here: theglisterjournals.com

The Glister Journals: Bronze can be purchased through any bookseller, or purchase now at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment