Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Quick Question...

Bronze (Kindle) is all set to go on tour in October with a book blast starting around the 3rd to the 11th and the tour beginning on the 14th to the 25th and I need some excerpts this weekend! I know what my favorite scenes are and have some picked out, but I have foresight and inside knowledge, so they may not be the best choices. What are your favorite scenes? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

All stops will be posted here and on the website so you can find us easily. Please stop by and say hi!



Note: All original text and materials by or commissioned by B. B. Shepherd are copyright 2012-2013 to China Blue Publishing.

Reviews for The Glister Journals: Bronze

More Glister Journals info and chapters at the book's website here: theglisterjournals.com

The Glister Journals: Bronze can be purchased through any bookseller, or purchase now at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment