Monday, February 3, 2014

February update...

Well, here's me falling down on the job again. I had meant to get a couple of posts out before the end of January, but I have been writing. In fact, besides actually working, all I've been doing is writing. I want to get this book (the second Glister Journals book) out as soon as I can. So, sorry I haven't been around much. I hope to still get some book and music reviews out soon and I've got a Retro Thursday lined up when I can get to it.

In the mean time, here's the Bronze Soundtrack clue for February:

    CLUE #8 There are no jazz, hip-hop, or rap songs.

Not a big clue, I know, but it might narrow it down for you. And I hope that doesn't disappoint too many people!

Next week I'll be posting a giveaway for Valentine's Day which happens to be the birthday, the first publication date, of Bronze and The Glister Journals series. I had originally hoped to have the second book published on Valentine's Day too, but that's obviously not going to happen and I don't want to wait until next year! I still can't give a firm date for release, but I'm hoping I can still get it out in the first half of this year. Thanks for hanging in there with me. I'm working hard!

The Glister Journals #2: Chapter 22. Word count: imposing.

Reading Scarlet

Listening to Bastille.



Reviews for The Glister Journals: Bronze

More Glister Journals info and excerpts at the book's website here: theglisterjournals.com

The Glister Journals: Bronze can be purchased through any bookseller, or purchase now at Amazon.com

Note: All original text and materials by or commissioned by B. B. Shepherd are copyright 2012-2014 to China Blue Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment