Sunday, May 31, 2015

Simple Things


I donated a copy of my novel, Bronze, to the main branch of our county library quite a while ago. I check online once in a while to see what it's up to. It most often says "check shelves." But quite often it shows that it's checked out. Like today. It makes me profoundly happy. I hope they're enjoying it. ❤️


Currently writing: Revising and final edits of Bronze for new edition. (I'll get back to finishing the second Glister Journals novel. I promise.)

Listening: Pedals - Speak

Reading: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Watching: Midsommer Murders and Wayward Pines



Reviews for The Glister Journals: Bronze
More Glister Journals info at the book's website here: theglisterjournals.com
The Glister Journals: Bronze can be purchased through any bookseller, or purchase now at Amazon.com New edition coming!
Note: All original text and materials by or commissioned by B. B. Shepherd are copyright 2012-2015 to B B Shepherd and China Blue Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment